- Started the day with coffee; I ate so much spaghetti squash last night that I wasn't hungry for a while in the morning. One french press of decaf Caffe verona with 6 Splendas, 3 Truvias, and 2T lowfat Coffeemate. (29 kcals, 0g protein, 7g net carbs, 1g fat).
- Mocha protein shake: 1 scoop Matrix chocolate protein (120 kcals, 23g protein, 2g carbs, 1.5g fat), about 1.5T SF/FF chocolate pudding mix (about 30 kcals, 6g carbs), about 2T cocoa powder (30 kcals, 2g protein, 2g carbs, 3g fat), 1 cup unsweetened vanilla Almond Breeze (40 kcals, 1g protein, 1g carbs, 3g fat), 4 packets Truvia, 1 sleeve Nescafe decaf, ice. Total - (220 kcals, 26g protein, 11g carbs, 7.5g fat).
- 2 Pumpkin Spice Breakfast Bundt Cakes (I'll link soon) (260 kcals, 33.6g protein, 9.4g net carbs, 7.6g fat) with 2T Fage 0% (30 kcals, 5g protein, 2.3g carbs, 0g fat) and maybe 3T SF maple syrup (about 16 kcals, 2g net carbs). Total - (306 kcals, 38.6g protein, 13.7g net carbs, 7.6g fat).
- Starbucks venti decaf coffee with 2T half and half (40 kcals, 1g protein, 1g carbs, 5g fat), 5 Splendas (15 kcals, 3g carbs), and 5 Truvias (1 kcal). Total - (59 kcals, 1g protein, 4g carbs, 5g fat).
- 160 grams spaghetti squash (45 kcals, 1g protein, 8g net carbs, 0g fat) and 1.25 cups of my Kale, Red Pepper, and Black Bean Soup (I'll link soon)(114 kcals, 5.2g protein, 19.3g net carbs, 0.2g fat). Total - (159 kcals, 6.2g protein, 27.3g net carbs, 0.2g fat).
- 150 grams sliced strawberries (49 kcals, 1g protein, 8.5g net carbs, 0g fat), 2T balsamic vinegar (20 kcals, 5g carbs), 4 packets Truvia and 1/4 cup Splenda (24 kcals, 6g carbs). Total - (93 kcals, 1g protein, 19.5g net carbs, 0g fat).
72.8 grams of protein
82.5 net grams of carbohydrates
21.3 grams of fat.