Wednesday, January 12, 2011

If You Bite It, Write It - January 11, 2011

As I said before, weird day on the 11th. I was working from home all day, but stressing, and it was bad news. The good news is, I didn't eat a bunch of food (although I did have a lot of calories considering that I barely moved all day except for a very short walk to the grocery store.)

I was up all night. I am not going to recap the details of what was in these shakes just so I can get this done and get back to work.

I also discovered that I might have an ULCER. ARGH. Apparently I haven't been diligent enough with taking my Pepcid. I am good with my vitamins generally, but I always thought the Pepcid was less important so i didn't worry about it. I had a HORRIBLE attack, of course last night when I really needed to focus. I emailed my surgeon the symptoms this morning and he confirmed that my failure to regularly take Pepcid could cause an ulcer even without other irritants. I hadn't realized that.
  • Cheesecake shake made with vanilla Matrix
  • Mocha shake
  • Chocolate cheesecake shake
  • Chocolate slushie made with unsweetened Almond Breeze, cocoa powder, ice, and Splenda - delish, reminiscent of this great chocolate sorbet I used to get in the olden days
  • Another chocolate slushie
  • 2 cups of vegetable broth seasoned with red pepper flake, oregano, and onion powder with 1 oz. fat-free cream cheese dissolved in
  • Over the course of the night, a whole box of chocolate Soy Slender with a few packets of Truvia

No comments:

Post a Comment