I was up all night. I am not going to recap the details of what was in these shakes just so I can get this done and get back to work.
I also discovered that I might have an ULCER. ARGH. Apparently I haven't been diligent enough with taking my Pepcid. I am good with my vitamins generally, but I always thought the Pepcid was less important so i didn't worry about it. I had a HORRIBLE attack, of course last night when I really needed to focus. I emailed my surgeon the symptoms this morning and he confirmed that my failure to regularly take Pepcid could cause an ulcer even without other irritants. I hadn't realized that.
- Cheesecake shake made with vanilla Matrix
- Mocha shake
- Chocolate cheesecake shake
- Chocolate slushie made with unsweetened Almond Breeze, cocoa powder, ice, and Splenda - delish, reminiscent of this great chocolate sorbet I used to get in the olden days
- Another chocolate slushie
- 2 cups of vegetable broth seasoned with red pepper flake, oregano, and onion powder with 1 oz. fat-free cream cheese dissolved in
- Over the course of the night, a whole box of chocolate Soy Slender with a few packets of Truvia