- 4 small zucchini (dehydrated with salt, garlic powder, and smoked paprika)
- 3 asparagus and caramelized onion puffs
- A whole batch of flourless, sugar-free red velvet whoopie pies
- A bowl of fresh sliced strawberries with balsamic vinegar with Splenda
- Two heaping bowls of spaghetti squash with canned tomatoes/salsa, cilantro, and fennel fronds, and also with the kale soup I made for the week.
I'm posting this on Tuesday. Yesterday morning, before bringing the food back, I weighed 179.4. This morning, I weighed 184.7. That's right - over a 5-pound gain in one day. Fortunately I didn't the liquid diet for a reset so I would stop binging, not for weight loss. It's disappointing to have such a drastic gain in one day, but not surprising.