Sunday, January 16, 2011

If You Bite It, Write It - January 12-15, 2011

I've written, but haven't posted because I was just jotting down the shakes without their ingredients. But I need to get caught up, so I'm going to post these without the additional information.

Wednesday
  • Mocha shake: 1 scoop Matrix chocolate protein, 1 sleeve Nescafe decaf, 1 cup Hood Calorie Countdown Milk, Splenda, ice.
  • 1 Starbucks grande decaf coffee with half and half
  • About 1.5 french presses of coffee with lowfat Coffeemate
  • 1.5 dry scoops of Inspire chocolate peanut butter fudge protein
  • Chocolate cheesecake shake
  • Chocolate cheesecake shake
Thursday
  • Mocha latte shake - no pudding mix!
  • 1 french press of decaf with 2 packets of Coffeemate
  • Believe Soothing CHai Tea Latte, heated
  • 1 hazelnut coffee with half and half
  • 1 Sbux decaf with half and half
  • Bananas foster protein shake
  • Cocoa coconut rum protein shake
Friday
  • Strawberry/chocolate shake. I made this after I made a crappy mocha shake that so gross I couldn't finish it.
  • Cosi decaf coffee with half and half
  • French pressed hazelnut coffee with Coffeemate and 1 8 oz. vanilla creme Oh Yeah! ready-to-drink protein
  • 1 Believe Soothing Chai Tea protein latte, heated
  • An iced coffee with Splenda and half and half. Probably too much.
  • Banana-coconut butter rum protein shake: 1 scoop Matrix vanilla protein; a tidbit of banana, coconut, and rum extracts; 1 cup Hood Calorie Countdown milk; Splenda and Truvia; 1 heaping spoonful of SF/FF vanilla pudding mix, ice.
  • Mint chocolate protein shake: 1 scoop Matrix chocolate protein, 1 tiny drop of peppermint extract, 1 heaping spoonful of SF/FF vanilla pudding mix, 1 cup Almond Breeze unsweetened chocolate milk,
Saturday
  • Shake - crikey, don't remember which one
  • Strawberry-banana shake
  • Another blender shake, but yet again I don't remember what it was
  • Chocolate shake
  • Chocolate shake
I'm proud of myself for making it through Saturday night. I went to a gathering where there was a campfire with S'more stuff, and it's hard for me to turn down roasting marshmallows. Plus, one marshmallow is full of sugar but isn't, like, the path back to obesity. Also, roasted marshmallows are less thick than some of my blender shakes. But I decided that would be cheating and so I held off. Yay.

No comments:

Post a Comment