Friday, August 21, 2009

What I Ate: 8/20/2009

  • 10 large shrimp (75 kcals, 14g protein) with roasted yellow tomato and garlic sauce (about 30 kcals, 0g protein)
  • 3 oz. rosemary pork tenderloin - leftovers from last night (140 kcals, 24g protein)
  • About 16 pecan halves - ARGH moment of weakness at my grandma's house!!! (110 kcals, 1g protein)
  • 3 oz. "Monica's mushroom chicken" with sauce made with mushrooms, fat-free Greek yogurt, lemons, rosemary, shallots, garlic, and other tastiness - as "Rach" would say, "Yumm-o!" (about 160 kcals, 26g protein)
  • 1 scoop Inspire Ice Cream Sandwich protein in 4 oz. ice water (126 kcals, 30g protein)

Total: 641 calories, 95g protein, 59.3% kcals from protein.

At Gold's, I went 15 minutes on the elliptical! I accidentally left my iPod at home and could not bring myself to do a whole workout without it. But later that night I did two additional ten-minute workouts from Jennifer Galardi's 10 Minute Solution: Dance It Off and Tone It Up. I did the "Sexy Slim Down" and the "High Energy Fat Burner," and I also did portions of the "Dancer's Abs" and "Upper Body Tone Up." I got a decent amount of sweat in, so I figure it was a decent sub for the rest of my elliptical workout. The choreography was a little hard for me to follow, but I had fun with it.

No comments:

Post a Comment