Thursday, August 6, 2009

What I Ate: 8/6/2009

  • 1/4 cup Egg Beater omelet with some of the meat from 2 KFC "grilled" chicken drumsticks. My mom bought the chicken last night and wanted me to taste it, so I tried it this way. It was okay, but stuff I cook at home is much tastier! (about 165 kcals, about 21g protein)
  • 1 scoop Isopure dutch chocolate protein powder in 16 oz. iced decaf americano with sugar-free Irish cream syrup from E-City Java - yumm-o! ECJ isn't as good as Sbux, but it's close and I love the ambiance. (110 kcals, 25g protein)
  • 1/4 cup pecans (about 196 kcals, 2.5g protein) and 1 large peach (about 65 kcals, 1.5g protein). This made my stomach very upset. I was at my grandmother's house and she literally has NO protein foods! And who knew pecans have such a ridiculous number of calories! Argh!!!
  • 1 scoop Isopure dutch chocolate protein powder in 16 oz. iced decaf americano with sugar-free French vanilla syrup from E-City Java (110 kcals, 25g protein)
  • 11 small shrimp with a sauce made of roasted yellow tomatoes, roasted garlic, basil, apple cider vinegar, and a dab of Splenda - soooo amazingly delicious! (about 85 kcals, about 11g protein)

Total: 731 calories, 86g protein, 47.1% kcals from protein. Terrible!

No comments:

Post a Comment