Wednesday, August 19, 2009

What I Ate: 8/18/2009

I'm posting these from the coffee shop. I'm visiting with my family for the next ten days or so, and they don't have the internet at home!

  • About 2 oz. halibut (80 kcals, 15g protein), cipolline onion relish (about 25 kcals, 0g protein), and sour broccolini (about 30 kcals) - leftovers from last night
  • Seafood salad from my favorite Columbia, SC restaurant, Motor Supply Company. The salad had shrimp, calamari, oysters, and salmon that were poached in a seafood broth, served over spinach and with a sweet onion vinaigrette on the side. I ate very little of this, but I had some of the vinaigrette and also two sips of a cold cucumber/peach soup. Calories and protein are *complete* guesstimation, though I know this was quite healthful. (about 100 kcals, 15g protein)
  • About 2 oz. orange roughy (50 kcals, 9.5g protein) with roasted garlic and yellow tomato sauce (about 30 kcals, 0g protein)
  • About 20 pistachios (about 80 kcals, 2g protein)
  • 5 sugar-free Jolly Ranchers (44 kcals, 0g protein)
  • 1 piece of Russell Stover sugar-free chocolate - this belongs to my diabetic stepfather. I wouldn't buy this kind of stuff myself. Honestly, these aren't too tempting because they taste like they are sugar-free. Compare with sugar-free Reese's Cups, which are totally delicious... (38 kcals, 0g protein)

Total: Roughly 477 kcals, 41.5g protein, 34.8% kcals from protein. :-( :-( :-(

No comments:

Post a Comment