- 3 slices of Jennie-O turkey bacon (60 kcals, 9g protein) with 1 stick of lowfat string cheese (60 kcals, 8g protein)
- 1 scoop Isopure dutch chocolate protein in a grande iced decaf americano with sugar-free vanilla syrup (110 kcals, 25g protein)
- 1.5 oz. roasted, unsalted pistachios in shells (about 120 kcals, 4.3g protein) - probably not a good call because of all the calories from fat, but I was starving!
- 2.5 oz. seared halibut (about 100 kcals, 18g protein) with garlic sour broccolini (about 25 kcals, 0g protein) and cipolline onion relish with basil and oregano (about 30 kcals, 0g protein)
- 1 scoop Isopure dutch chocolate protein in homemade iced decaf (110 kcals, 25g protein)
- 3 sugar-free Lifesavers (22.5 kcals, 0g protein)
Total: 637.5 kcals, 89.3g protein, 56.0% kcals from protein.
I'm getting back there...I'll get there. Although, tomorrow I'm eating out for lunch, so we'll see how it goes.