Monday, August 24, 2009

What I Ate: 8/21/2009

  • 1 scoop Inspire Chocolate Peanut Butter Fudge protein powder in 4 oz. water with ice - this was KILLER! I daydreamed about it for the rest of the day! I tend to have lump problems with Inspire proteins, but I made this by gradually adding the powder to the water and using a wire whisk, and it was perfection. I added the ice to make it colder after I mixed it.(127 kcals, 26g protein)
  • 3 oz. Monica's mushroom chicken with the yummy sauce (about 160 kcals, 26g protein)
  • 1 scoop Isopure dutch chocolate protein powder in iced decaf americano with sugar-free vanilla syrup from E-City Java (110 kcals, 25g protein)
  • 2 oz. leftover rotisserie chicken breast (about 85 kcals, 16g protein) and about 1 cup edamame beans in the pods (about 120 kcals, 11g protein) - I overate! Argh!
  • 1 scoop Inspire Ice Cream Sandwich protein powder in 4 oz. water with ice (126 kcals, 30g protein)

Total: 728 kcals, 134g protein, 73.6% kcals from protein.

Those stats are insane! It's a LOT of calories for me, but also with the most protein I've had in one day since surgery. I'm not sure this is good - I've heard that too much protein is bad for the kidneys. Hopefully I'm not messing myself up.

I went to Gold's this morning and worked out on the elliptical for 45 minutes, for a total of supposedly 426 calories burned.

No comments:

Post a Comment