- 1 scoop Inspire Ice Cream Sandwich protein powder in homemade iced decaf (126 kcals, 30g protein)
- 2.5 oz. orange roughy (63 kcals, 12g protein) with roasted yellow tomato and garlic sauce (25 kcals, 0g protein)
- 1 scoop Isopure dutch chocolate protein in iced decaf americano with sugar-free Irish Cream syrup from E-City Java (110 kcals, 25g protein)
- 1 sugar-free Jolly Rancher (9 kcals, 0g protein)
- 3.5 oz. pork tenderloin chop (165 kcals, 28g protein)
- About 3 oz. rotisserie chicken, mostly breast meat but some thigh (about 120 kcals, 24g protein)
- 1 piece Russell Stover sugar-free chocolate candy (38 kcals, 0g protein)
Total: 656 calories, 119 g protein, 72.6% kcals from protein.
I also got an eleven-day gym membership at Gold's Gym in Anderson, which is close to the house and really nice! It was just 25 dollars for a week, and the nice man at the counter gave me some extra days for free! I didn't even ask him, but this will carry me through the duration of my time in Anderson except for Sunday, August 30, when I probably wouldn't have time to work out anyway.
I started back off slowly - 35 minutes on the elliptical for a supposed burn of about 335 calories.