- Banana pudding protein frosty: 1/2 scoop Matrix vanilla protein powder (55 kcals, 11.5g protein, 1g carbs, 0.8g fat), 2 tsp. FF/SF vanilla pudding mix (10 kcals, 2g carbs), 1/2 scoop 1% cottage cheese (81 kcals, 14g protein, 3g carbs, 1g fat), 1 tsp. vanilla extract (12 kcals), 2T Splenda granular (12 kcals, 3g carbs), 50 grams banana (45 kcals, 0.5g protein, 10g net carbs, 1.5g fat). Total - (215 kcals, 26g protein, 19g net carbs, 3.3g fat).
- Sbux decaf with 2T half and half (40 kcals, 0.8g protein, 1g carbs, 3.4g fat) and Truvia/Splenda combo (about 18 kcals, 4g carbs). I'm trying to wean myself off Splenda and lessen my sweet tooth more generally- but it will be gradual as I am an artificial sweetener-fiend. Total - (58 kcals, 0.8g protein, 5g carbs, 3.4g fat)
- 1 serving (120 grams) homemade chili con carne (149 kcals, 16g protein, 6g net carbs, 5.5g fat) and large hard-boiled egg (72 kcals, 6.3g protein, 0.4g carbs, 5g fat). Total - (221 kcals, 22.3g protein, 6.4g carbs, 10.5g fat)
- 3 oz. roasted chicken breast (110 kcals, 20g protein, 2g carbs, 2.5g fat)
- Approximately 1.5 oz. cheese, mostly smoked gouda, at an event (150 kcals, 10.5g protein, 0g carbs, 12g fat)
- Less than 1 oz. raw cashews (roughly 163 kcals, 5g protein, 7g net carbs, 12g fat)
- Chocolate-maple protein frosty: 1/2 scoop Matrix perfect chocolate protein powder (60 kcals, 11.5g protein, 1.5g net carbs, 1g fat), 1 tbsp. Hershey's regular cocoa (10 kcals, 1g net carbs), 2 tsp. SF/FF chocolate Jello pudding mix (10 kcals, 2g carbs), 1/2 scoop 1% cottage cheese (81 kcals, 14g protein, 3g carbs, 1g fat), 1 tsp. vanilla extract, 1/2 tsp. maple flavoring, 2T Splenda granular (12 kcals, 3g carbs). Total - (173 kcals, 25.5g protein, 10.5g net carbs, 2g fat).
- A little bit of pasta-less lasagna (made with eggplant, zucchini, and roasted red peppers instead of pasta, and ground turkey breast, homemade tomato sauce, a combo of FF ricotta and FF cream cheese (the FF ricotta can be grainy, but the cream cheese combats that)) (roughly 70 kcals, 7g protein, 5g carbs, 1.5g fat).
Total:Weight this morning was 180.5. I deserve to go up after the ridiculousness of Sunday.
122.1 grams of protein
54.9 grams of net carbs
47.2 grams of fat.
Monday was truly crazy. The only exercise I got was the approximately 6-miles of walking: from home to work (2.7 mi), from work running like crazy back and forth to the DC Council office, the walk from work to the event, and finally walking from the event home. There's no good cardio in any of that walking, but I do like the fact that it accomplishes the dual goals of calorie-burning and saving money that I'd otherwise be spending on public transportation.