- Chocolate-maple protein frosty: 1/2 scoop Matrix perfect chocolate protein powder (60 kcals, 11.5g protein, 1.5g net carbs, 1g fat), 1 tbsp. Hershey's Special Dark cocoa (10 kcals, 1g net carbs), 2 tsp. SF/FF chocolate Jello pudding mix (10 kcals, 2g carbs), 1/2 scoop 1% cottage cheese (81 kcals, 14g protein, 3g carbs, 1g fat), 1 tsp. maple flavoring, 3T Splenda granular (18 kcals, 4g carbs), 1T ground flaxseeds (30 kcals, 1g protein, 2g fat). Total - (209 kcals, 26.5g protein, 9.5g net carbs, 4g fat).
- Sbux coffee with 3T half & half (60 kcals, 1.2g protein, 1.5g carbs, 5.1g fat), 5 Truvias (2 kcals), and 5 Splendas (15 kcals, 3g carbs). Total - (77 kcals, 1.2g protein, 4.5g carbs, 5.1g fat).
- 1 serving (120 grams) homemade chili con carne (149 kcals, 16g protein, 6g net carbs, 5.5g fat) and large hard-boiled egg (72 kcals, 6.3g protein, 0.4g carbs, 5g fat). Total - (221 kcals, 22.3g protein, 6.4g carbs, 10.5g fat)
- Pouch Party extravaganza = LOTS of eating. Even if it was WLS-friendly food, I still overate! I had Nik's Thanksgiving Casserole, Jen's Corn Pudding (yum!!), Jen's Green Bean Casserole, Nik's Curried Cheese Ball (couldn't keep my hands out of this), Nik's Sugar-Free Eggnog (a-m-a-z-i-n-g), Nik's pumpkin pie, and Jen's incredibly delectable sugar-free Chocolate Trifle. I think they are still in the process of rolling out all the recipes on their blog, or maybe you have to pay to get all of them if you weren't at the event. At any rate, I ate good.
- 2 Sbux decaf coffees, 10 Truvias (3 kcals), 8 Splendas (24 kcals, 6g carbs), 5T half and half
- 2 packets Sahale Snacks Southwestern cashews (280 kcals, 10g protein, 14g net carbs, 28g fat) (it all fell apart here, especially)
- Vanilla-strawberry protein frosty: 1/2 scoop Matrix strawberry cream protein powder (55 kcals, 11.5g protein, 1g carbs, 0.8g fat), 2 tsp. FF/SF vanilla pudding mix (10 kcals, 2g carbs), 1/2 scoop 1% cottage cheese (81 kcals, 14g protein, 3g carbs, 1g fat), 1 tsp. vanilla extract (12 kcals), 2T Splenda granular (12 kcals, 3g carbs). Total - (170 kcals, 25.5g protein, 9g net carbs, 1.8g fat).
In other words, I ate everything in sight.
Weight Saturday morning was 178.0 (well, the digital scale said things between 173.4 and 179.2, but 178.0 seemed the closest digital number to what the mechanical scale was saying. Yes, I've been using both every day.)
For exercise, I went to the advanced Ashtanga yoga class at Quiet Mind Yoga. It's way above my level, but it's fun, predictable, and the instructor is very good. QM is running a holiday special where you can get unlimited classes through January 10, 2011 for $100. This is a terrific deal. Just going twice a week, I could get about 18 classes in during that time. That's about $5.50/class. I wasn't planning to go back to QM; in fact, I just got a Groupon deal for Boundless. But this is a deal I couldn't pass up. My Boundless Groupon is good through May 2011, so I have plenty of time to get those 4 classes after the QM holiday deal is over.