This day was terrible nutritionally, but I at least I see the types of things I'm doing wrong.
- Vanilla-strawberry protein shake: Vanilla strawberry protein frosty: 1/2 scoop Matrix strawberry cream protein powder (55 kcals, 11.5g protein, 1g carbs, 0.8g fat), 2 tsp. FF/SF vanilla pudding mix (10 kcals, 2g carbs), 1/2 scoop 1% cottage cheese (81 kcals, 14g protein, 3g carbs, 1g fat), 1 tsp. vanilla extract (12 kcals), 2T Splenda granular (12 kcals, 3g carbs). Total - (170 kcals, 25.5g protein, 9g net carbs, 1.8g fat).
- Starbucks bold (caffeinated) with 2T half and half (40 kcals, 0.8g protein, 1g carbs, 3.4g fat), 4 Splendas (12 kcals, 3g carbs)
- Cashew attack. Well, not really. I actually affirmatively decided to eat these. I'm guessing about 2.5 oz.? (390 kcals, 13g protein, 19g carbs, 31g fat)
- 2 portabella mushroom caps (44 calories, 2g protein, 8g carbs, 0g fat), 2 large hardboiled eggs (144 kcals, 12.6g protein, 0.8g carbs, 10g fat), and mustard Q sauce (about 15 kcals, 2g carbs). Total - (203 kcals, 14.6g protein, 10.8g carbs, 10g fat). I definitely overate here. Would have been very satisfied with just one of the mushrooms and eggs!
- Starbucks decaf with 3T half and half (60 kcals, 1.6g protein, 1.5g carbs, 5.2g fat), 10 pumps of SF vanilla syrup, 3 Splendas (9 kcals, 2g carbs)
- 1 serving (120 grams) homemade chili con carne (149 kcals, 16g protein, 6g net carbs, 5.5g fat) with 8 medium steamed shrimp (56 kcals, 10.6g protein, 0.8g fat). Total - (205 kcals, 26.6g protein, 6g net carbs, 6.3g fat).
- Starbucks decaf with 2T half and half (40 kcals, 0.8g protein, 1g carbs, 3.4g fat), 8 Truvias (3 kcals), 4 Splendas (12 kcals, 3g carbs). Total - (55 kcals, 0.8g protein, 4 carbs, 3.4g fat).
- Chocolate-maple protein frosty: 1/2 scoop Matrix perfect chocolate protein powder (60 kcals, 11.5g protein, 1.5g net carbs, 1g fat), 1 tbsp. Hershey's regular cocoa (10 kcals, 1g net carbs), 2 tsp. SF/FF chocolate Jello pudding mix (10 kcals, 2g carbs), 1/2 scoop 1% cottage cheese (81 kcals, 14g protein, 3g carbs, 1g fat), 1 tsp. vanilla extract, 1/2 tsp. maple flavoring, 3T Splenda granular (18 kcals, 5g carbs). Total - (179 kcals, 25.5g protein, 12.5g net carbs, 2g fat).
- Over the course of the night, 3 of a new cannelini bean-based red velvet cupcake (336 kcals, 16.5g protein, 21g net carbs, 17.4g fat). OOPS. This is why it would have been better for me to keep a running tally of my calories instead of totalling them up only after the fact. I actually had no idea I'd had so many calories during the rest of the day. I guess getting back into tracking, given my slightly different food needs now, is harder than I thought. This is probably why I had the regain in the first place . . .
Weight Friday morning: 182.6.
Work is insane (but insanely fun) right now, so I didn't get a chance to get to the gym. But I did walk the over 2.5 miles back from work, so that's at least something (I try to do that on days that I have to miss the gym.)
I miss yoga!!! I haven't been in over a week now and, while of course I could practice at home, I miss going to a studio. I just haven't had the time.