Wednesday, September 8, 2010

What I Ate: September 7, 2010

Last day of work meant celebratory meals with boss/coworkers (lunch) and friends (dinner). With the exception of some sweet potato fries at lunch, yesterday was a very protein/fat-forward day considering what could have happened.

The scale showed a more favorable number this morning, the morning after, too: 177.6. That's not back at my lowest, but it's back in what I'd started to consider my "safe zone" of 176-178.
  • 4 oz. Oh Yeah! vanilla creme protein drink in a decaf coffee
  • Goodbye lunch at 300 Senate: Most of the patty, pimento cheese, and about half the bacon from the "300 burger" (pimento cheese burger) and . . . several sweet potato fries. I tried to choose only the crispiest and most pouchworthy fries; left the rest. They were delicious. I wish I could get my oven sweet potato fries crispier like these!
  • 3 oz. Oh Yeah! vanilla creme protein drink in a decaf coffee
  • 2 strips turkey bacon with a couple ounces Whole Foods fat-free mozzarella
  • Goodbye dinner at California Dreaming: Most of a grilled salmon filet dipped in a little salad dressing (honey mustard and hot bacon/onion vinaigrette). The salad came with a roll, a HUGE pile of iceberg lettuce, tomatoes, mushrooms, and hearts of palm. I ate a couple of the hearts of palm and a bite or two of tomato with the salmon.
  • Rich chocolate protein frosty
  • The last 1/2 oz. of Whole Foods fat-free mozzarella

I wanted to get in my last Fit Room time at the office, so I hit the elliptical for about 35 minutes. Time was tight being the last day, but I felt like saying goodbye to my Columbia gym!

No comments:

Post a Comment