- Mocha protein frosty with 1/2 scoop chocolate Isopure, 1/2 cup fat-free cottage cheese, a little SF/FF chocolate pudding mix, and 1/2 sleeve Starbucks VIA (instant coffee)
- 2 T half and half in a Starbucks venti decaf coffee
- A handful of nut and dried fruit mix. I was very careful to focus on the nuts and to only have a tiny bit of the raisins and dried cranberries. Sugar, for me = massive weight gain. Even -- especially -- fructose (fruit sugar)!
- Vanilla latte protein frosty
- A teensy bit of Marble Slab ice cream. I was walking past the store and got the tiny spoon samples of Nutter Butter and Peanut Butter. I was curious what the difference in flavor was. The Nutter Butter has a stronger peanutty flavor compared to the
- About 12 oz. of a 14 oz. container of Muscle Milk Light, 4 oz. in
- Protein waffle mania continued (which y'all don't even know about, because I haven't talked about my obsession with protein waffles on here): Turkey bacon & fat-free cheddar waffle with an over-well egg and Mrs. Butterworth's sugar-free syrup. Followed up with some raw cashews.
- Chocolate protein frosty with 1/2 scoop Isopure, 1/2 cup cottage cheese, SF/FF pudding mix, AND a couple T sugar-free Reddi Whip. The Reddi Whip wasn't as good as I thought it would be. I'll give it a few more tries.
- Butternut squash oven "fries" with rosemary, salt, and pepper. I was just trying to see if the fries would work, and the plan was to have them for lunch the next day. Yeah, they were mush. Tasty mush, but mush.
Obviously, mine didn't quite resemble that . . . lol. But trying it was fun anyway.