Friday, September 3, 2010

What I Ate: September 3, 2010

Yikes! This morning, the scale said I weigh a whopping 179.2 pounds. Not okay! I'm fine with anything below 178. I ate way too much last night, and even overate my pouch (ouch - that definitely needs to stop) AND I ate very late. Like, I was still eating at 2 AM, after eating very little in the early part of the day. My #1 challenge is avoiding compulsive eating by listening to what my body wants. My body did NOT want all the random food I ate last night. Today was a massive improvement.
  • Choco-nana protein frosty: 1/2 cup fat-free cottage cheese, 1/2 cup water, 1/2 scoop Nectar vanilla bean torte protein, 1 T Hershey's Special Dark cocoa, 1 tsp. butterscotch SF/FF pudding mix, lotsa ice.
  • Mocha protein frosty: 1/2 scoop Nectar cappuccino protein powder, 1/2 cup FF cottage cheese, 1/2 cup water, 1 T chocolate SF/FF pudding mix, Special Dark cocoa, a squirt of SF Reddi Whip
  • Approximately 2 oz. raw cashews from Fresh Market
  • Stewed goat with curry flavors, tomato, onion, garlic, bell pepper, collards, eggplant, and butternut squash, topped with an over-medium egg. I am LOVING this stew.


  • Another mocha protein frosty, made differently than the last one: 1/2 scoop Isopure dutch chocolate protein, 1/2 cup cottage cheese, a heaping spoonful of instant decaf coffee granules, water, both butterscotch and chocolate SF/FF pudding mix, a squirt of SF Reddi-whip

No comments:

Post a Comment