- Cinnamon cappucino protein frosty (well, more like a slushie - Inspire cinnamon cappucino tastes great but isn't thick enough to create a real frosty base without SF/FF pudding mix)
- About 3 T half and half in decaf coffees
- About 1 oz. almonds and 1 oz. cashews
- Another ounce of cashews
- 1 small roasted delicata squash seasoned simply with salt and herbs de provence
- Pistachio-chocolate protein frosty
It was a vegetarian day! Not even on purpose; I am just ambivalent about meat most days.
Exercise today was 33 minutes on the elliptical and a 75-minute beginner yoga class at Quiet Mind Yoga in Columbia Heights. The class was decent. It's no City Yoga, but I liked it better than some random classes I've attended in other places. The class was a little slow-paced for my tastes, but that was expected because it was a beginner class. I deliberately chose a beginner class so I could get a better sense of what the studio was about at its most basic level. The jury is still out; there are lots of other classes to try with my nifty 2 weeks of unlimited yoga for a meager $20. And there are other studios I want to try, including an Anusara studio in Takoma Park/Silver Spring. But so far, thumbs up on Quiet Mind.