Monday, September 27, 2010

What I Ate: September 27, 2010

Yay! My new DC life has begun. I started a new job today, and I'm finally working back toward establishing a routine. I've activated my new gym membership and plan to start using it in the morning. For the past three weeks or so, I've been traveling in Detroit, I celebrated my birthday with *hiking,* yoga, and *fishing* and I managed to be both impressively ON the wagon (getting back down to my very lowest weight) and egregiously OFF the wagon (in lieu of a birthday cake, I ate the carbiest of carbs - graham crackers, peanut butter, and chocolate chips, plus goat milk chocolate peanut butter fudge from Split Creek Farm. The scale, understandably, didn't like that much.)

Anyway, this is what I ate today:
  • Chocolate cappucino protein frosty
  • A total of 2.5 oz. raw almonds, spread over 3 servings
  • A total of approximately 5 tbsp. half and half in 2 Sbux decaf coffees
  • 1 Texas BBQ flavored Primal Strip (vegan seitan jerky)
  • 1/2 sundried tomato Flatout Light, 2 slices of Hormel Natural Choice deli turkey, and about 1 tsp. mustard; 1/2 roasted organic delicata squash
  • Chocolate pistachio protein frosty
I've had a few good meals since I've been away - here are some of my creations:

No comments:

Post a Comment