- Vanilla latte protein frosty
- 1.5 oz. raw cashews
- 1 Muscle Milk Light vanilla in decaf coffees, some instant and 1 at Starbucks
- A handful of Nut Harvest fruit and nut mix, with heavy focus on the nuts and just a couple of the raisins and dried cranberries
- Fat-free cheddar protein waffle with asparagus and a sauteed egg over well (no more runny yolks until this salmonella scare is closer to being resolved, sadly. I buy organic eggs most of the time, but there's still a risk.)
- Banana cream protein frosty
- Tastes and a serving of my curried goat stew, which I made with organic goat shanks from Wil-Moore Farms in Lugoff, SC. The stew has goat, tomato, onion, collards, bell peppers, and butternut squash chunks which are leftover and which replace the potato that is traditionally in curried goat. Instead of using a chicken broth base, I actually made a goat stock using the shank bones.
- Fresh mozzarella (naturally carb-free!) with balsamic vinegar, basil, and a little Roma tomato
Exercise was 51 minutes on the elliptical.