- Maple chocolate protein frosty: 1/2 cup fat-free cottage cheese, 1/2 scoop Matrix chocolate protein, about 1 tbsp. Hershey's unsweetened cocoa, about 1 tbsp. SF/FF Jello chocolate pudding
- Half and half in Sbux decaf coffee
- 1 100-cal pack natural almonds and 1 Babybel Light cheese round
- A little less than 1/2 bottle of Oh Yeah! vanilla creme protein divided between 2 decaf coffees with a little half and half
- Another 100-cal pack natural almonds and 1 Babybel Light cheese round
- Dinner/breakfast wrap: 2 medium organic farm-fresh eggs scrambled with 2 baby bella mushrooms, 2 sage leaves, and roughly 1.5 oz. leftover roasted chicken breast, all wrapped into 1/2 Flatout Light wrap. Yum!
- Another maple chocolate protein frosty.
Exercise was 45 minutes on the elliptical at the Gallery Place Washington Sports Club.