- Mochaccino protein frosty: 1/2 scoop Nectar cappuccino protein powder (45 kcals, 11.5g protein, 0g carbs, 0g fat), 1/2 cup fat-free cottage cheese (80 kcals, 15g protein, 5g carbs, 0g fat), 1 tbsp. Hershey's unsweetened cocoa (10 kcals, 1g net carbs), SF vanilla, chocolate, and toasted marshmallow syrups. Total - (135 kcals, 26.5g protein, 6g carbs, 0g fat).
- 2 T half and half in Sbux venti decaf (39 kcals, 0.9g protein, 1.3g net carbs, 3.5g fat). I think 2 T half and half has a more robust milky flavor than 1/4 cup whole milk.
- Salad-esque lunch deliciousness: 2 oz. Jennie-O extra lean turkey ham, thinly sliced and sauteed (60 kcals, 8g protein, 2g carbs, 3g fat), 50 grams mashed delicata squash that I got at the all-local farmers' market weeks ago (39 kcals, 0.4g protein, 5.7g net carbs, 1g fat), about 86 grams sauteed mushrooms (36 kcals, 3.8g protein, 2.6g net carbs, 0.2g fat), and 1 handful of arugula (10 kcals, 1g protein, 0.6g net carbs, 0.2g fat). Total - (145 kcals, 13.2g protein, 12.9g net carbs, 4.4g fat).
- 1 oz. raw almonds (164 kcals, 6g protein, 2.3g net carbs, 14.4g fat).
- 2.5 oz. of a vanilla creme Oh Yeah! (40 kcals, 4g protein, 0.5g carbs, 1.6g fat) in decaf coffee with SF chocolate syrup.
- Chocolate cookie s'more protein frosty: 1/2 cup cottage cheese (80 kcals, 15g protein, 5g carbs, 0g fat) and 1 tsp. SF/FF white chocolate Jello pudding mix (5 kcals, 1g carbs), 1/2 scoop Matrix Cookies & Cream protein powder (65 kcals, 11.5g protein, 2g carbs, 1g fat), ice, water, Splenda, SF chocolate syrup. Total - (150 kcals, 26.5g protein, 7g carbs, 1g fat).
- Peanut butter protein frosty: 1/2 cup cottage cheese (80 kcals, 15g protein, 5g carbs, 0g fat), 1/2 scoop Inspire peanut butter cookie protein powder (66 kcals, 12.5g protein, 0.5g carbs, 0.5g fat), 1 tsp. SF/FF butterscotch Jello pudding mix (5 kcals, 1g net carbs), pinch salt, Splenda, water, ice, SF peanut butter and chocolate syrups. Total - (171 kcals, 27.5g protein, 9.5g net carbs, 0.5g fat). This actually turned out great! I was surprised; usually
- 1/2 block lite firm tofu that I marinated and baked with various spices (110 kcals, 17.5g protein, 5g carbs, 3.8g fat) and 50 grams mashed delicata squash (39 kcals, 0.4g protein, 5.7g net carbs, 1g fat) made even silkier and creamier with 1 slice Kraft fat-free Swiss (25 kcals, 4g protein, 2g carbs, 0g fat). Total - (174 kcals, 21.9g protein, 12.7g net carbs, 4.8g fat). Scrumptiliumptious. I gotta find some more of that great squash. Seriously, I'm not sure why I'd ever eat mashed potatoes again if winter squash were around.
Total:Exercise was minimal today; I got out of the house too late. Leslie Sansone 30-minute walk DVD, which is great in a pinch. At least I did something!
49.7% kcals from protein
52.2g net carbs
20.5% kcals from net carbs
26.7% kcals from fat.