- 1 oz. raw almonds (164 kcals, 6g protein, 2.3g net carbs, 14.4g fat).
- Basic chocolate protein frosty: 1/2 scoop Nectar chocolate truffle protein powder (50 kcals, 11.5g protein, 1g carbs, 0g fat), 1/2 cup fat-free cottage cheese (80 kcals, 15g protein, 5g carbs, 0g fat), 1 tbsp. Hershey's unsweetened cocoa (10 kcals, 1g net carbs), DaVinci SF vanilla and chocolate syrups. Total - (140 kcals, 26.5g protein, 7g carbs, 0g fat).
- 4 Eggface bites with turkey ham, fat-free cheese, and onions (84 kcals, 14.4g protein, 2.1g net carbs, 4.8g fat) and 1 serving of my June 30th batch of roasted veggies (50 kcals, 2.8g protein, 7.5g net carbs, 0.3g fat). Total - (134 kcals, 17.2g protein, 9.6g net carbs, 5.1g fat).
- 1 serving roasted lite firm tofu (45 kcals, 7g protein, 2g carbs, 1.5g fat).
- 1 Pure Protein vanilla cream shake in 3 decaf coffees (160 kcals, 35g protein, 2g net carbs, 1g fat) with 3 sugar-free LaNouba marshmallows (40 kcals, 8g net carbs) and Torani SF chocolate syrup. Total - (200 kcals, 35g protein, 10g net carbs, 1g fat)
- 1 square Sweetriot unBar 70 (70% dark chocolate with cocoa nibs and raisins) (45 kcals, 0.7g protein, 3.8g net carbs, 3.5g fat). I thought I was getting something else, but oh well. I don't like my chocolate quite this dark but it was OK.
- 1/2 vanilla creme Oh Yeah! (110 kcals, 16g protein, 1.5g carbs, 4.5g fat) in an Sbux quad espresso with SF vanilla syrup.
- Cappuccino protein frosty: 1/2 scoop Nectar cappuccino protein powder (45 kcals, 11.5g protein, 0g carbs, 0g fat), 1/2 cup fat-free cottage cheese (80 kcals, 15g protein, 5g carbs, 0g fat), 1 tbsp. Hershey's unsweetened cocoa (10 kcals, 1g net carbs), SF vanilla, chocolate and praline syrups. Total - (135 kcals, 26.5g protein, 6g carbs, 0g fat).
- Chocolate protein pancakes with chocolatey pancake syrup: 1/4 cup fat-free cottage cheese (40 kcals, 7.5g protein, 2.5g carbs, 0g fat), 2 tbsp. Egg Beaters (15 kcals, 3g protein, 0.5g carbs, 0g fat), 1 scoop Nectar vanilla bean torte protein powder (90 kcals, 23g protein, 0g carbs, 0g fat), 1 tbsp. unsweetened cocoa powder (10 kcals, 1g net carbs), baking powder, 2 tbsp. SF chocolate and vanilla syrups, cinnamon, Splenda, 2 tbsp. FF ICBINB (10 kcals) and 2 tbsp. SF Mrs. Butterworth's syrup (10 kcals, 2g net carbs). Total - (165 kcals, 33.5g protein, 5g net carbs, 0g fat). These were so good! The trick to good protein pancakes is to avoid overcooking them. There is a delicate balance between making sure they are done enough on one side so they don't crinkle up when you try to flip them, but that they aren't even close to being overdone. My Saturday batch was way overcooked and tough, but tonight's were phenomenal. Yay.
59.2% kcals from protein
47.2g net carbs
16.6% kcals from net carbs
23.7% kcals from fat.
I'm working on expanding my at-home practice of yoga, for a few reasons. First, serious yoginis don't just practice at the studio (unless they have unlimited funds, I suppose.) Yoga is meant to be practiced daily. Second, I'm about to take a $13,000 cut in my annual salary while moving from a state with one of the nation's lowest costs of living to a place with one of the highest costs of living. I gotta be a little more frugal. That might mean, for example, finding a studio where I can get free classes by volunteering and/or practicing at a studio only once a week or so.
All of that to say, I got some at-home vinyasa in today! Just 20 minutes in the morning before leaving Anderson because I was afraid I'd be late to work; but I did 37 minutes in the evening before bed.